Tuesday, July 27, 2010

our summer birthday babies...




when i got home last night and flipped through the amazing works of krystle sommers, i got to this picture...
stopped and stared.

i looked over at my mr. emrich, and said...
"this is exactly us!"

i have always found "my" picture within every shoot we do with krystle where she captures one of our children.
the one i study over and over...
and, for the first time. our whole family was captured in one shot.

brian... our leader, focused and always smiling.
nataley... being sweet and silly, going with the flow.
levi... clowning around, trying to bring humor to our bunch.
alivia... not paying attention to what is going on.
and me... taking in every minute of their childhood, going against what's comfortable to me, and joining in on the fun.

i think it's my most favorite picture of our family of all time!
it captured my heart!
thanks krystle!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to them! i have 2 summer babys too :) yay!