Saturday, January 3, 2009

mimi turns 50!



today was brian's mothers birthday.... the big one.... 50!
it was so sweet this afternoon i was explaining to levi and alivia that "today was a special day. today is mimi's birthday". i asked levi "do you know how old mimi is today?" he looked up at me and said....."mimi is way bigger then me and you mommy, mimi must be 12!" it made me laugh out loud. the thing that cracked me up about it is that he knows how to count up to 30 so what made him think of 12? i continued to ask him... "levi, who is daddy's mommy?" he told me "mimi".... then i asked....
"well, if mimi is daddy's mommy then how old do you think daddy is?" he laughed at me as though i had asked a preposterous question and said... "mommy, don't you know? daddy is 22!" which made me laugh even harder. what witty little people god has given me to care for.

the party was fun and yummy...
but as my husband will tell you, any party with cake is yummy to me! :)

No comments: