Thursday, July 15, 2010

a prayer for my baby girl...


nataley,
a sweeter girl i could never ask for.
you truly have completed this family, with the most perfect touch.

of all of my children you are the most like "me" both inside and out.
small and dainty at first glance,
but full of strength!

you fear nothing and will try anything...
and your good at everything you try.

your tough...
you hardly ever cry when you get hurt,
but rather, quickly look for the solution to make it better.

your a perfect touch of girl...
you love make-up, and heals,
and you never turn down the chance to dance with daddy.

loyal to your family...
you drop whatever your into to give out free kisses.
and shy away from smiling strangers.

sweeter then sweet, and one tough cookie!
happy 2nd birthday my nataley faye!!!!!!

Lord,
so blessed i am to mother this sweet little girl,
who makes me smile at just one glance.

I pray that you bless her life, and that she will be used in a mighty way.
i pray that she remains strong and open minded to challenges that may one day cross her paths.
i pray that she keeps her "i can DO" personality, and leads when other fear it can't be done.

i pray she clings to truth always, even when it seems hard to do.
i pray she uses her strengths to glorify you, and that she learns quick from mistakes she will make.

i pray for a heart of compassion and love within her.
and that your will for her life will be done.

my heart can't thank you enough for the joy you gave me,
when you gave me my sweet nataley faye!

No comments: