Sunday, November 29, 2009

pies...






i bet you've gotten used to this by now.
a life so crammed, i've almost pretty much given up blogging.
but, then i remembered...
i do this for my kids. so that they can one day look back and see the many ways they have blessed our lives.


my heart is so thankful for each and every one of them, i couldn't possible imagine this life without them in it.....
so, i continue on with my blogging.


pie day didn't go nearly as planned out as i had hoped.
i had taken the girls into the doctor to have their lingering coughs looked at on tuesday morning,
with the holiday weekend coming up i was leaving nothing to chance.
and as it ended up, i'm thankful i did too.

all three have "walking pneumonia", which means they are all being nebulized every 3 hours!
alivia goes first, and does great,
levi goes second, and complains after 5 minutes,
and nataley fights it the entire time each and every time.

they are all still coughing,
which makes me anxious to see how their rechecks will be on tuesday...


wednesday aka "pie day" was a rainy, crazy mess!
seriously, the line was backed up all day long. i kept waiting for a break to change my soggy shoes, but never could find time to do so. finally at about 4 brian brought me a pair of slippers from gift shop and i finished the day out with them.

i got out by 9:15...
went and picked my kids up,
nebulized them one last time before bed,
and crashed myself...

for i needed to be up early to prepare my first thanksgiving feast!!!

No comments: