Sunday, June 21, 2009

brian's blog...

when i was a little girl i dreamed about one day being married to my prince charming.

and the day we vowed forever,
i knew i had found him.

what i didn't know that day however,
was that a silent prayer of my heart would one day be answered.

he would make me a mommy,
and you would become the best daddy in the whole world!

brian,
you parent with love, and patience.
you make us laugh, your faithful and true.
you take care of us.

and we love you for it!

my heart is filled with joy because you're more then any wife could ever ask for.

you're teaching our son how to be a loving, honorable man who will one day make a great husband and father himself.
and you display the perfect example to our girls on what they should pray to seek out in a mate.

you're my very best friend,
and i hope you have a great day!
because, you deserve it!

No comments: