Sunday, May 17, 2009

happy, happy birthday...




today marked the first of the summer stretch of birthdays....

(next week is my brother kyles, then levis, then my dads, then both my sisters, then nataleys, then my s-i-l kathleen and then alivias)....
all before august end!
summers full of birthdays for this family!

but today was my mamas!
how old is she?
i have never been too sure...
but she is young at heart! and that after all, is all that matters!

so happy birthday my marmalade!
we love you!

(and YES... i am the girl who bought a gift bag simply because it matched the outfit my child was wearing)!


p.s...
this is the newest addition to their family...
java...
they now have two dogs eating shoes and tearing sofas apart!


p.s.s...
i had to throw a picture in of "us" just because i love him so much!

2 comments:

Walking in the rain said...

yeah for a summer full of birthdays!! Tell your mom happy birthday for me!
i can't believe they got another puppy! they're crazy for sure :) how's your dad doing? let's talk this week. not tues or fri.

Anonymous said...

I totally noticed that the bag and alivia matched!
: )

laura laura faye