Wednesday, April 29, 2009

kate gosselin.... err, i mean shannon emrich ♥




well, here you go guys...
the moment you all have been waiting for.

and...
i LOVE it as much on me as i do on the original!

not to toot my own horn...
but, the picture really doesn't do it justice.

so laura laura faye i guess we should get together real soon,
and sara i'm counting down the days till your arrival! (and not just so you gals can see my new doo)

PS...
this is the first hair cute in 9 years that i have gotten that my husbands reaction was "oh, i really like it"
usually it takes him a while to get used to my drastic hair style changes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW
I think I could go for it, but a darker color scheme for me!
I'll have to save my pennies :)
Love it!!!!
Picture was worth the wait

laura laura faye

Walking in the rain said...

YOU are my hero!! you're even standing like her...you practiced in the mirror didn't you? ;) remember, i did grow up with you and all, and i'm willing to bet that you practiced that pose :)
after all, no one can be kevin mac smith like you can :) hehe (i'm the only persn that will get that one)
seriously, i do really love it! you're so brave! thanks for posting the picture.

meg said...

I LOVE IT!