Tuesday, March 3, 2009

three piggies in a tub...



nataley faye upgraded her bathtub apparel tonight.
that's right! she can now sit up and splash her hands and feet in the water with the rest of the gang!
honestly, where has my tiny one gone? time is zooming by far too quickly for me!



she throughly enjoyed herself for over 20 minuets. grabbing every toy that floated her way, and kept reaching for alivia's hair.... naturally! i could see the "it's about time mom! what were you waiting for?" look on her face the entire time.


i had that bath chair with alivia and it still is fabulous to me! and as you can see i can get all three of my little piggies in the tub at the same time!

speaking of the chair. alivia got caught in it tonight. i had brought it in from the abyss shed and went quickly back over to drop off the old one. mere seconds passed before i was back into the family room where i found alivia freaking out and screaming in a teary wreck "help mommy, i go stuck!". and stuck she surely was. it took me nearly half an hour before i got those chubby little legs (which by the way she had both of in one side) out.
right when i had decided to give up trying to bend her lower limbs in ways they should not bend all by myself i thought it best to call in my reinforcement (aka.. my hubby, brian, and daddy). the ordeal had already made quite a sweaty mess of both her and myself.... and then suddenly, her foot popped out!
thank heavens!

***************************************************************

levi almost lucked out on sunday. you see, brian has a hard time saying no to "his boy". and levi kept begging and begging him for a rabbit with those big blue pouty eyes of his. and my husband was almost crazy enough to give into his only sons wishes (as usual). i keep praising god because the pet store was out of bunnies on sunday so my boys settled for and brought home two swimming frogs.
add it to our ever growing list of emrich pets!
we now have:
1 dog
2 cats
2 hermit crabs
1 fish
and now 2 swimming frogs.....
pretty soon we will have our own zoo, and we can make some money by charging people to come visit the animals! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the tub pictures!
Look at how long Nataley's hair is getting :)

This blog mad me SMILE....
thanks I really needed that

Laura Laura Faye