Thursday, January 8, 2009

the power of retaining....


here it is.... all summed up into 43 diminutive CDs. they seem so small now gathered up in the box compared to when you think about all they hold. our life for the past four years. every snap shot i have taken. every birth, party, and special moment my children have lived that i thought was worth capturing.
another job i had been dreading, but knew had to get done at some point. i spent three days and four bubble blowing breaks looking, remembering, tearing up and laughing at the thousands of pictures i have taken since my pregnant belly holding my first born. i'm somewhat relieved and free feeling knowing that it is all done, and now i can start to catch up on their scrapbooks. levi's first year is done, i did it when i was still a mommy who had extra time on my hands. now it's time to start alivia's. although, i am somewhat frightened to go sit in my shed all by myself at night working on it. i might get lonely....
anyone up for a late night crop?


No comments: