Friday, January 2, 2009

mother to girls....


i've known how to french braid for like my whole life. but i have not had the need to do it in years, and years and years. not to mention the fact that i am now attempting to do it on a two year old, who cries if i tug to hard, and won't sit still for longer then two seconds! i spent nearly a half hour yesterday attempting to relearn and make pigtail french braids look good on alivia.
french braiding is just a must when you are mommy to little girls! :P


2 comments:

meg said...

wow. that totally reminded me of high school volleyball! i had my hair double french braided for every game...hmm...too bad i can't remember the name of the sweet little girl who braided my hair for me! :)

Walking in the rain said...

aww, that makes me think of volleyball too! we were way cool! and alivia is super sweet and cute! i love her homemade dress too!