Friday, January 30, 2009

laura laura faye day!

yep, that's right nataley faye finally got to meet laura faye.... and yes, that is nataleys name sake!
who is laura faye you may wonder...
well, laura is one of my most favorite people in all the world. a dear friend who fully understands the joys of shannon. i have the amusement of laughing with her on a great many inside jokes, she is always an open ear when i want to complain, she inspires me on my sewing creations, and most importantly she is my inside hook up with vera bradley (just kidding).

laura spent the whole day with me, alyson and our five loud, laughing children. she even got to experience the delightfulness of one of alivias princess tantrums.... i seriously think my daughter thinks of herself as a princess, cause she throws huge dramatic scenes every time she doesn't get her way lately... today it was over a mermaid book from laura that she wanted to hold but i have not yet sewn together so she couldn't.
we hit up jo-anns, the quilt store and then of course had to take a carry out trip to yoders. a very fun filled day indeed!

thank you laura for stopping over and spending the day stay at home mommy style with me! i just had the time of my life! :P


this is the beautiful bag that laura brought me today, that super duper excited me! i completely forgot to pull out the camera to get a picture of her and nataley faye... so, this picture will have to do as a remembrance of our day together.... sad, i know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are too too kind!
Miss ya already
:)
We'll wait till see is a little older for that pictures and she realizes that I super cool even though I am not mommy.

:)
Laura laura faye