Friday, December 5, 2008

spending is on hold!!!

should i take this as a sign from god that i don't need to be out blowing so much money right now? or is this some sort of other lesson like always put stuff in the same spot every time so i don't lose them?
either way i have still lost my debit card. not my usual "i lost my debit card" where it simply is in an awkward place but still in one of the three places i usually find it. it is GONE!! i have looked everywhere, and i am in a very bad mood because of it. so much so that i have managed to yell, and the bank lady on the phone, my husband on the phone, and my mother on the phone! did that bring my precious card back to me? NO! it is still out there somewhere... lost, lonely and cold from not being used!
how am i supposed to catch up on christmas shopping when i can't find the key to buying!?!?!
i'm in a very bad mood and i'm going to go sleep it off!!!!!!

No comments: