Tuesday, August 24, 2010

my girly joy turns 4...



alivia,
my pretty shinning ray of nothing but girl!

the mini mom of our bunch.
quick to applaud your siblings good behaviors,
and equally as quick to let them know they are doing something bad. :)

the quite one, who can spend hours alone in your room, playing
with barbies, Littlest pet shop, and fury friends.

your eyes light up when they see a cute pair of shoes, or shiny new lip gloss.
and you already have a keen sense of style, that's all your own.

one minute, your spunky and brazen...
putting on quite the show when you don't get your way.
and the next your gentle and loving...
batting those long lashes and giving out the full lipped smooches.

stunningly beautiful, both inside and out!

you are such a blessing to my life,
and overflow me with joy.
so thankful God chose me to be your mama!

Lord,
such a treasure you have given my with my girly alivia.
my prayer for her life, is your will.
that she seeks you in all she does, and that you guide her every step.
that she has a heart on fire for you, Lord.

I pray she overcomes obstacles through you, and that she gives you the glory for all she does.
when she hits a wall, that she will remain stong. I pray she picks herself up off the ground and always keeps moving forward,
no matter how hard her given situation may seem. I pray she clings to truthfulness always, and that you bless her with strong life long friends that have a heart for you.

i pray for you wisdom for brian and i as we grow this amazing little girl that you have entrusted us with, that we lead her down the path that draws her closer to you, and your will for her life.
thank you for my girly treasure, that brings me a heart full of joy.


No comments: