Saturday, June 19, 2010

happy fathers day brian...

A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.
~Author Unknown



words of affirmation have been running through my mind all day...
i was blessed so greatly the day i married you, much greater then i even realized that day.

you were and still are my most favorite friend,
and while that in and of it's self would have been more then sufficient...
you managed to surpass the joy you had already brought to my heart when God made you a daddy.

hard working, faith filled, and true.
you support, encourage, and care.
you love, you rejoice, you forgive.

God blessed me the day i married you....
and He blessed me even greater when He made you a daddy.


(the stepping stone we made for daddy, complete with snail shells around, the one thing the kids have fun doing together)

No comments: