Monday, October 19, 2009

a happy anniversary...



you know...
i was trying to find some sweet little poem that expressed how i felt about my husband. and although i would probably find one that comes close if i kept on looking, nothing seems to be doing the trick this second.

so, with that being said,
i will simply say this.

i don't think i could have ever pictured my life this blessed before i met brian...
he loves me unconditionally, makes me laugh like no one else in this world ever could, listens to all my secrets like they matter to him, and displays the qualities he knows that i appreciate. he's hardworking, caring and truthful. he's my very best friend and i am his biggest fan in the whole wide would!

brian,
thanks for the greatest 6 years of my life so far...
i'm so overjoyed that you vowed to "grow old along with me".
i love you!

2 comments:

Walking in the rain said...

i remember that song :)

meg said...

:) happy anniversary. :)