Friday, August 28, 2009

one week down, forty one more to go...


it's been one whole week...
one whole week of the new schedule i have laid out for us being in effect.

which means:
one whole week of levi being away at school,
one whole week of just the girls at home all day.
one whole week of going pretty much nowhere but school and back,
one whole week of strict wake up times, breakfast times, nap times, lunch times, dinner times, bath times, and bed times.


and while my kids have seem to have fallen right into this new way of life,
i, oddly enough, am a bit exhausted!
my carefree days have been traded in for constant routine.
one thing after the other all day...
don't get me wrong, it is great!
very in my nature, and makes me feel secure.

but, i have learned in this one whole week that has been,
life as i have known it for the past four years has forever changed....

while i still have babies at home to care for, i all of a sudden have accumulated the attribute of being a school aged child's mother.
and boy is it exhausting! :P

it's funny how in just one little week saturdays have suddenly become my new favorite day again, just like when i was in school! :)

No comments: