Saturday, August 8, 2009

bello night



my in- laws church had a special night tonight to celebrate their pastor's (pastor steve) birthday.

so, i loaded up the car and headed on over with alyson to enjoy a circus in the sanctuary with bello the clown!
and although i myself did not get to actually see too much of it (because it was WAY too loud for nataley and she freaked out every time i attempted to open the door) we all had a blast!

i did get to peek in for the last little bit when nataley calmed down and decided that it was fun, clapping right along like she had enjoyed it all along. and i couldn't help but smile to myself when i saw levi and alivia laughing at the trapeze act, understanding all the jokes that went with it.

a really great experience....
and the cake was yummy too! :)


ps....
this picture is HILARIOUS to me.
seriously, makes me laugh every time i look at it.

i guess bello is only funny from far away! ;)

No comments: