Wednesday, July 22, 2009

a whole lotta this and a whole lotta that...

buckle yourself down grab a cup of coffee cause your going to be here a while!

i have so much to tell in fact that i'm sitting here not fully knowing where to begin.
and i think i will divide all these thought/life experiences into several more compatible blog segments.

so, here we go...


************************nataley faye is ONE!*************************

yes, the baby of our family is technically no longer a baby but has entered toddler hood. even though she still is not toddling!
oh she has taken steps by herself, but still finds it much easier and quicker to crawl where she wants to be.
she took her first steps 3 nights before her first birthday (so july 12) but has been a little hard pressed to take anymore by herself.

you know i still remember the night i found out i was pregnant with nataley. i honestly didn't even think it was possible that i could be pregnant. but yet there it was in my hands...
a stick with two little pink lines that would once again change our lives in such a massive way.

my heart leaped for joy when i cheated and snuck in an ultrasound after agreeing with brian that we would be surprised at the birth to find out if she would be a boy or girl. god once again blessed me with exactly what my hearts desire was.

this year has been filled with many ups and downs. my brain had its challenges as it learned to figure out how to deal with three small children with only two small hands. we had our good days, we had our bad days....
yet every second has never been overlooked or taken for granted. we are blessed. we know that.

nataley,
you are my completed joy. my baby filled with patience and smiles from the second you arrived. attached to mommy. following me around the house. my blueberry eyed girl, my laundry destroyer, my best sleeper, my only thumb sucker. may god have his hand over you all your life. i pray you learn to love and follow his will for you. no words could ever come close to express the delight my heart holds in being your mommy. you are my absolute blessing.

no surprise,
nataley faye did a great job on her cake. i must admit i think she ate the most of hers out of all three of the kids on their first birthdays...
then again, she has always been all business when it comes to food.







No comments: