Monday, June 29, 2009

my whole world changed 4 years ago...





levi,

i remember this day four years ago so clear in my head. it's so true that time is fleeting. it goes by so very quickly...
and before i even knew it, here you are today all boy no baby.

you are the joy of my life. i wanted a boy so badly. i hoped and prayed that you would be.
so believe me when i say i take in and cling to every boyish thing about you.


my snuggler, my kisser, and hugger.
my bug catcher, my whiner, my dirt digger.

your my boy.
my precious, precious boy.

you've blessed my life far beyond what you will ever comprehend.
you made me a mother.

i love you so very much.
mama.








1 comment:

Walking in the rain said...

this post made me smile :)
i love seeing your huge belly and ankles!! it makes me grin :) the one of you in boxers is my fav!
Happy birthday to LEVI!!!