Monday, February 23, 2009

emrich clan...




i have wanted these stickers since the very first time i pulled up behind a car that had them at a red light.
i asked over and over for them for two christmas now, without my hankering being fulfilled.
low and behold last night while brian was giving the kids a bath and i was straightening up the kitchen i heard a knock on the front door. a little startled at the thought of who could possibly be stopping by at 7:30 at night on a sunday no less i was presently surprised to see my pal alyson.... and in her hand my long awaited sticker family!
i love them, they are just so stinking cute!
secretly, i think god knew that i was going to need something to make me smile last night. because 2 hours after she left i broke my tooth on a blackberry seed! like BROKE broke!
and i was tormented all afternoon at the dentist office today!

1 comment:

meg said...

so cute! maybe tomorrow i'll take a picture of what's on my van! :)

ps. i tagged you...read my blog for instructions (and i didn't tag sara so you'd have enough people to tag! :)