Wednesday, January 7, 2009

remembered... in my mind anyway...

i have spent every extra second i have for the past two days gathering up all the photo CDs i have re-burning them into the way i now keep my photos organized. surprisingly, i have been able to find everyone and group them into the month they were taken all the way up to levis birth. however, i found one CD marked easter 2007 that has a huge almost marbly mark right though the information that was on it. my computer wont read it, i tried cleaning it, calling photo stores and i think i have lost those pictures forever!
because i never print up all my pictures till i need them this means that i have lost alivias first easter photos forever! i know it's something little but.... i'm so incredibly sad about it.
if anyone knows a way, anyway to read CDs after they have been marked up, please let me know! seriously, i could just cry over this!

No comments: