Saturday, November 8, 2008

a day survived


maybe i should have titled this a week survived!  who would have ever thought three sweet little faces could cause so much activity?.... anyone i suppose!  it all started last sunday... a middle of the night fever that led to goopy eyes within mere seconds. by monday morning it had turned into the whining, crying, coughing, and runny noses that have kept me on my feet, in and out of Doctor offices, without a moments peace all week long!  somehow, in this mix i have managed to catch a sore throat myself... and it would so happen it would have to be none other then strep!  so... add one more antibiotic to the six (yes, i did say SIX) that are sitting high up on my kitchen counter out of little hands reach.
Yikes!  i am seriously so incredibly worn out from these past few days that i can't possibly even think of how to express it.  the whole month of november brian and i remind ourselves of how blessed we are by saying one thing we are thankful for each morning.  sitting here, it has just occured to me when he gets out of the shower and is about to walk out the door, today i will say good health!  i guess the whole thing with this blogging is the ability to see my thoughts more clearly and have a way to remember this life of mine by.  my first blog has done just that for me.  just when you think things can't possibly get any worse you realize "oh, but it can" then you can smile and say (in a weird sorta way)..... snotty nose kids aren't that bad after all. :)

No comments: